No. You’re free to hire any service provider you deem fit for your request, whenever you want.
Articles in this section
- Customer Review Guidelines
- How do I contact the service provider interested in my job?
- How can I tell if someone has read my message?
- Setting clear expectations when hiring a service provider
- How should I choose a service provider?
- What do the stars beside the service provider’s information mean?
- How do I view ratings?
- How do you know that ratings are genuine?
- What if a tradesperson has no ratings?
- Must I be contacted by 5 service provider before I choose one?